Charge Analyser – ChargeSense
Pi’s Charge Analyser for the determination of charge demand at the wet end of a paper machine accurately measures colloidal and ionic charge using the streaming current principle (electrokinetic charge), which is comparable to zeta potential.
Charge demand is determined with polyelectrolyte titration to the isoelectric point, either manually or by use of an automatic titrator.
Pi’s ChargeSense Charge Analyser is intuitive, flexible and gives great repeatable charge demand determinations time after time.
Pi’s ChargeSense Charge Analyser allows fast determination of the wet end charge demand, making it an essential tool for papermaking.
The Charge Analyser works by measuring the streaming current produced by colloidal/dissolved species in samples. The samples are taken from various points on the wet end of the papermaking process. It allows for an automatic titration, with inbuilt titration pumps.
The charge demand result can be expressed in microequivalents per litre (μeq/L) or parts per million (ppm).
- LabTrac – accompanying software for extracting and analysing titration data
- Sample volume range of 200-2000ml for greatest accuracy
- Sensitivity adjustment for highly conductive samples
- Measures charge and charge demand
- Sturdy housing for easy mobility, quick set-up, and bench-top stability
- Low maintenance, improved reliability
- Detachable probe and piston to facilitate cleaning and prevent corrosion
- Gain control to amplify low level signals
- Zero offset to customise data sets
- Clear display
- Adjustable stand
In addition to the features listed above, the ChargeSense Charge Analyser has the following additional features:
- Built-in titrator, two titrant pumps
- Cationic and anionic titration
- pH measurement
- Temperature measurement
"The support from Pi and its partners is superb. They go above and beyond to ensure that, not only is their equipment perfect but that the process is working great too. Five Stars!"
Equip Solutions - Illinois, USA
Everyone at Pi goes out of their way to be supportive and timely. Their expertise is unchallenged and I am very happy to endorse them as a quality supplier.
Chemtrac - Georgia, USA
Servicing customers is much more than just solving problems or addressing complaints and Pi does that very competently with technical and quick efforts providing a good experience.
Buckman - Latin America
Besoin d'un Prix?
Pas en France?